nina-villa: WHAT IS LIFE?
Don’t Consent to a Search!
If the cops say: "Do you mind if I look in your purse, bag, home, or car"?
You say: "I do not consent to a search"
If the cops say: "Why not? Are you hiding something?"
You say: "I believe in my Constitutional right to privacy and I do not consent to a search."
Also, if cop asks you to step out of the car, lock your doors, roll up and lock your windows. That is an acceptable action to make it known you do not consent.
Thats a rudolph nose not a ball gag LOL
blackoutryann replied to your photo why is there a ball gag on your nose….?
pajamaswag: Once upon a time I was confused as to why girls had no interest in me. I’m really attentive, I write love poetry, I dote on the girls I date shamelessly and I’m always there for them and never cruel or insulting. (I could go on but you get the idea) Then I realized girls want a guy to treat them like shit 90% of the time and pay attention the other 10% so really I’m single mostly...
if you put your ear on the inner thigh of a complete stranger on the bus you can actually hear them say “what the fuck are you doing”
FILL MY INBOX WITH ANYTHING.
Anonymous asked: post a picture of yo fine self